Saturday, August 16, 2008

mash out posse

for some reason last night, archana started singing that silly barney song. it reminded me of a barney video that i actually like. i quickly grabbed my iphone, pulled up the video on youtube, and showed it to her (the iphone has surprisingly good speakers btw).

here's the video:





and while this barney video is the first i can remember in the hip hop/kids' show mash up vein, my cousin shawn recently put me on to this video, which i think is much better and done incredibly well. i love both these songs.





enjoy!

4 comments:

terence said...

dude...i never saw that barney video. that shit was hilarious!

DJ Bozo said...

Comedy gold right there! - LOL!

Brian said...

that barney video has been out for around 6-7 years now. how'd you miss that one?

and shawn, comedy gold? someone's been watching too much olympics.

DJ Bozo said...

Actually, I haven't seen anything but highlights. That, and about 10 minutes of the opening ceremony.