Friday, March 16, 2007

sf knights

i've been meaning to make a trip up to the bay for awhile now. it's been a long time since i've been up there and even longer time since i've been able to hang out up there with my friends. after ankita and terence mentioned this to me, i finally decided to pull the trigger.

i'll be up there april 27-29. let me know if you want to hang out, and i'll keep you posted with plans. i'll definitely be going to the sf beerfest, but other than that, nothing's planned yet.

on a side note, i bought my tickets through sidestep. that site has the best interface i've yet to see from any travel website. check it out.

2 comments:

terence said...

you didn't actually "buy" through sidestep right? that's the first place i go when i'm looking for tix. but then i usually go to the site myself to get the fare.

Brian said...

yeah, you're right. i ended up buying through orbitz.

... and i bought my sf beerfest ticket today.