Tuesday, July 18, 2006

i got the williams

- made my first car payment ever the other day, and as much as i like my new car, i liked not having car payments much more ... or at least, i would have liked to been able to delay the purchase a few more months to get some other things in order.

- my stupid self accidentally transferred money out of my checking account instead of transferring money in. imagine my shock when i check online and my account balance is a fat $0. the overdraft charge shows up in my account today. i figure, i've been a good customer for years, and this is the first time i've done this, i'm going to ask if they can waive the fee for me. i call up and the customer service rep says, "i can't do that. we are allowed to waive the overdraft fee the second time it happens, but not the first." how does that make any sense?!? you think they would show leniency the first time but crack down once it starts becoming a repeat occurence.

- today i get my cell phone bill, and i went over my minutes. i NEVER go over my minutes. i don't need more unnecessary expenses like this.

yeah ... i got the williams ...

2 comments:

DJ Bozo said...

f*ck that! cancel your account.

oh and remind me to move that savings money to ING, what a waste that has been. 0.4% - is that even a real number?

good luck in vegas!

Brian said...

yeah, time for me to make all my millions (okay, i'll take hundreds) in vegas