Monday, June 19, 2006

it's over now

to my ex,

it's over now. i think i'm finally able to let you go. you were my first (unless you count that short fling in hs). we've been through a lot together, but i've finally come to grips with the fact that i need to move on. we were good together ... we were good together for a long time, and nothing will ever be able to change that fact. despite that though, i've realized that i've grown and changed, but you haven't grown and changed with me ... or if you did, it wasn't in the same direction as i did. consequently, our relationship slowly faded. i now consider you and my relationship with you beyond hope ... or at the very least, not worth the effort to try and fix.

i've moved on. you've been replaced. you will always have a place in my heart, and i learned a lot from you, but i know you aren't the one anymore.

and with that ... farewell.

love always, me

ps. i always did think you moved a little too slow for me.







1 comment:

terence said...

hahaha...nice man. kick that b*tch to the curb!