Monday, April 24, 2006

back again

ap (7:04:23 PM): just wanted to let you know that you're not well liked by me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Auto response from bmasc123 (7:04:23 PM): church
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ap (7:04:53 PM): everyday I log onto the net, and go to your blog, waiting, hoping for something exciting
ap (7:05:09 PM): but alas that is not the case
ap (7:05:12 PM): no new update
ap (7:05:15 PM): no pictures
ap (7:05:30 PM): no detailed accounts reliving your recent vacation
ap (7:05:39 PM): how am i supposed to distract myself?
ap (7:05:45 PM): what is a poor girl to do?
ap (7:05:57 PM): anyhow, i've decided, i'm done with you
ap (7:06:13 PM): i cant live in anticipation and have such high expectations
ap (7:06:21 PM): i should just except the truth
ap (7:06:36 PM): you're lousy at this blogging thing, and there's nothing I can do about it
ap (7:06:46 PM): thanks for that realization
ap (7:06:47 PM): thanks

i know, i know ... i've been lagging on blogging on belize. unfortunately, when i got back from belize, work kicked my ass. basically, a coworker was supposed to take over the parts of the project that i was working on before i left. not only did he not finish that work, he didn't even TOUCH it. so what do i get welcomed with upcome returning from my vacation? 10-12 hour days at work. normally i'd take that as being part of the job, but what pissed me off is that the coworker that was supposed to take over my work and who was also on the project would leave everyday at 530. not cool. at least my project manager recognized the situation wasn't my fault. i worked until about 1030 thursday night, and the only reason i stopped working was because it dynamite time. dynamite's welcome back was more better than work's. like usual, bypassed the line and didn't pay cover, and more importantly, i got the same great service from my bartender. she even remembered that i was going on vacation. i love that place. and on that note, here's belize.

1 comment:

terence said...

hahaha...good job ap for forcing his hand!