Wednesday, March 29, 2006

nobody been this long awaited since Jesus

so this blog has been a long time coming. it's been in the works in my head for awhile, but i've been too lazy to actually get around to getting it started. i'll probably use my blog a lot like how my brother uses his, or maybe i'll just post stuff about songs i'm feeling at the moment like how my cousin shawn does. in any case, i've been meaning to get this started for awhile now. i figured with the upcoming excitement (dilated show, ny, belize) in my life, now is as good time as any to do it (and at some point, i'll get around to change the look of this page). so stay tuned ... and bonus points if you know what my title refers to (without googling it).

3 comments:

Brian said...

i'm guessing that only shawn, and maybe terence, will get the reference in my title. mad props to anyone else that does.

terence said...

yeah i got it. won't mention it here to see if anybody else gets it. on that note, i've seen on a bunch of other blogs this thing where you write down the first line of the the 1st 20 songs that come off your ipod and have your readers guess the artist/tracks. that'd be cool for us to do too...

DJ Bozo said...

it's Eivets Rednow right? you know he released an album under that name?